Seeds of Love SUPERFLORA DRY OILEvolu Skincare
PREMIER PLANT-OILS EXPERT BLEND
- NOURISH, HYDRATE, SMOOTH & REPAIR
A special anniversary edition in honour of Evolu's first 21 years, this sublime 'new generation' oil is a fragrant multi-tasker that will change your beauty routine. With a superfine texture and 'dry' feel that soaks in beautifully, this is an all-natural, all-purpose beauty oil you can use daily for the face, body and hair. The expert blend of premier botanical oils works in synergy to nourish, hydrate, smooth and repair. Evocative of a sun-warmed stroll through a white flower meadow, the scent is so beautiful you'll want to wear it as a fragrance...or gift this gorgeous treat to someone special!
- highly restorative for the skin and hair. Antioxidant, moisture-binding, replenishing
- Hydrating, smoothing and softening. Helps hair strength and softness.
- A ‘multivitamin’ for the skin. Improves skin hydration and barrier function
- High in Omega 6, excellent hydrating and regenerative properties
- Calming, soothing, anti-inflammatory
- powerful antioxidant, moisture-retentive and excellent repairing abilities
Beauty Uses & Tips:
Warmed in the palms of the hands, the dry oil can be applied after cleansing and toning. Can be used either on its own or prior to your favourite Evolu face moisturiser. Use as often as desired.
A luxurious treat to massage onto damp skin over the whole body. Can be used during pregnancy.
Small amounts should be smoothed through the mid-lengths and ends as often as required. For a pre-shampoo treatment, can be left on before rinsing. Can be applied to dry hair to tame fly-aways and condition dry ends.
Skin/Hair Type: All
Ingredients: Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia (Camellia Sinensis) Oil, Argan (Argania Spinosa Kernel) Oil, Chia Seed (Salvia Hispanica) Oil, Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera) Oil, Kawakawa (Piper Excelsum) Oil Infused, Macadamia (Macadamia Integrifolia) Seed Oil, Parfum (Natural Essential Oils), Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)